At LATCA LLC we recognize the high value you place on your privacy. We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting the confidentiality of the private information that you provide to us. The term private personal information refers to information about you that we collect in connection with the services and products that we provide to you. Private personal information does not include information that is available through public sources.
We extend this privacy protection to all of our personal and business clients who have an ongoing relationship with us, such as:
- Attendance at events
The information we obtain:
We obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide us through our forms
- Basic information on navigation on the site
- Information entered through our channels or service agents
- Information entered in our satisfaction surveys
- We limit access to your private legal and personal information to those employees / agents who need to know your information to provide products and / or services. for - We maintain physical and electronic controls and through procedures in accordance with the standards stipulated by applicable laws and regulations, to protect your private personal information. for - We will not disclose any private personal information about you to anyone, except as expressed in this document or in cases permitted / required by law.
LATCA LLC will only reveal private personal information about you with the express authorization of your person, or by mandate of law or by regulation, or order of a competent authority.
Access to our website may be limited by current and applicable laws of the country and by internal provisions that the Association deems appropriate to maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the Information.
What do we use your Personal Data for?
- To personalize and manage your navigation on our websites through Cookies.
- For the purposes and with the legitimacy indicated in each of the personal data collection forms published on our Website.
- Produce statistical reports on browsing habits on our Websites.
- To establish contact with our current and / or potential clients / users.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys, invitations, calls and promotions about our products and services.
It is possible that the Association will send emails periodically, with special promotions, new products or other advertising information that I consider appropriate and relevant for customers / users and the general public with the aim that they can enjoy and access the products, services and benefits offered.
At LATCA LLC, we treat the personal data of our clients / users and the general public with absolute confidentiality and at the same time undertake to process, transform, transmit and store them safely, to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with applicable laws.
LATCA LLC does not sell, assign, transmit, disclose or distribute the information collected to third parties without your consent, unless this is required by the competent authorities through the corresponding legal instruments, for said request.Does LATCA LLC use links to other web pages?
Our website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our website, we no longer have control over the site to which you have been redirected. Each website contains its own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them, to confirm that you agree with the treatment given to your Information. In no case, LATCA LLC, and / or its administrators / representatives, employees and authorized personnel will be responsible for any type of damage, losses, claims or expenses of any kind derived from the use, navigation, requests or delivery of information on other sites or technological or internet platforms outside the Association.User Responsibilities
Users must read and review this policy each time they visit and use our Website, handle with absolute confidentiality their personal information and access to all platforms used in electronic and / or digital media, as well as Also use the protection mechanisms on the mobile devices that you use to access our website such as Antivirus, Updates of the operating system or technological infrastructure, Legality or licensing of the software used, mechanisms and protocols for encryption and encryption of information, among others that affect the performance or information security of your devices.Changes or update of the policy.
LATCA LLC reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this policy, to strengthen internal processes and security mechanisms in order to protect the information collected, transmitted and stored.
Finally, if the user / client uses computers on / from public sites or networks, we request the following:
- Avoid at all costs entering sensitive information, such as passwords, users and credit card data on shared or public computers such as on the internet in cafes, hotels, libraries, etc. for - If you are using your personal computer in a public place, try never to leave the computer unprotected. for - Try to use an incognito session. for - At the end of the session, make sure to close the window in which you are browsing.