By accessing this address and any of our pages (hereinafter "the Web") you will be considered a user, and we presume that you accept these General Conditions. Access to any of the sections of this website may be subject to limitations by the laws and provisions of the different jurisdictions of each country. If you find yourself in this circumstance, you will not have access to part or all of the LATCA LLC website. All the information contained in this website, including some products and services, is intended for distribution or use, basically, by individuals, companies, societies, natural or legal persons or any other entity (hereinafter "Persons"). Any form of use of all the contents of www.latca.us such as reproduction, dissemination, computer links on the internet (totally or partially), can only be done with the prior written authorization of LATCA LLC.
LATCA has obtained the information and materials included in the website from sources considered reliable, taking reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained is correct.
LATCA LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the content of the Web, the links or the information obtained through it, without the need for prior notice or notification to any user of the Web.
In no case, LATCA LLC, its offices, and / or its administrators / representatives, employees and authorized personnel will be responsible for any type of damage, losses, claims or expenses of any kind, whether or not they proceed from the use of the Web. , Information acquired or accessed by or through it, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in service or transmission, or line failures; The use of the Web, both by direct connection and by link or other means, constitutes a notice to any user that these possibilities may occur and are beyond the responsibility of LATCA LLC.
LATCA LLC is not responsible for non-proprietary websites that can be accessed through links (links) or for any content made available by third parties. Any use of a link or access to a non-proprietary website is carried out at the user's sole risk and will. LATCA LLC does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained by or through a link, nor is it responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising from the use or misuse of a link, or from the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, the interruption in service or access, or the attempt to use or misuse a link, both when accessing the Web, and when accessing information from other websites from our website.
- Date and time of the last time the user visited the Web.
- Design of content that the user chose on his first visit to the Web.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
- The user has the option to prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, however, deactivating these may prevent the proper functioning of the website.
How does LATCA LLC use the information shared by the user or client?
The information that the user or client shares while using the Site or any of our products or services, may be used by LATCA LLC to offer the user or client new products and / or services, promotions, special discounts, among others that LATCA LLC considers that may be of interest to the user or client.
All information entered in the forms available on the website www.latca.us will be treated confidentially.
- The granting of any product or service offered through the website www.latca.us will be subject to the analysis of LATCA LLC and its compliance as a client according to internal procedures.
- The user / client agrees that the data shared on the website will be true and correct, and also empowers LATCA LLC to verify it.
- This application and the information contained therein become the property of the Association.
- The granting of special discounts and other unspecified or future benefits will be subject to internal approval. As well as the verification of information provided in accordance with the legislation and applicable internal policies.
The user / client declares the following:
- Acts personally and not on behalf of third parties.
- You agree to provide any additional information and / or registration required by LATCA LLC, or any applicable legislation.
- The data provided in any form of the Association is correct and authorizes its verification and verification.